Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Step Down? (Day 8)

They were going to send me to a "step-down" place called "Crisis Residential". Its a house where you stay that still doles out meds. You have to be safe enough not to run away, though. Its in town. They interviewed me earlier this afternoon and decided that I'm not okay to go there so I'm here for another two days and then they're reassess. However, I get to go off the unit to the cafeteria in the hospital to eat with my mom tonight. Woohoo, I guess, right?

This might be due to the face that I told them I'd had visions of stabbing myself. This is not new to me, but to them it may be a big deal. Ha! They also just took my temperature and it was 99.2. Its elevated a bit. Wonder if I'm coming down with something. Usually, I run low in the 97's. Also, if I do go to the Crisis Residential place, I wonder if they'll have a computer so I can blog. I'll go into withdrawl without a way to vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment