Friday, October 11, 2013

I Did it. Still Manic?

The day I went into the hospital, I went shopping for a tablet computer with keyboard. I managed to resist buying one. But just now, I ordered one from Amazon.com. I don't know if that means there's still some manic in me or not. I just had a lot of money in my account from being in the hospital and not being able to spend it so I thought, "Heck! Why not?" So I did. I got a Galaxy Tab 3 with an external keyboard. Now should I feel buyer's remorse? I'm still too high to care. Its coming in the mail inside a week and I'm excited. I won't have to borrow my friend's laptop anymore to type into this blog, or emails or Facebook. I don't know if there is a port for uploading anything. Should've looked. Here is a page showing the case with the tablet. I hope its a good little tablet and the keyboard is easy to type on.

No comments:

Post a Comment