Saturday, October 5, 2013

Not My Fault (Day 5)

My nurse just came in my room to take my vitals etc. and made me cry! She asked me if I want to die, again. She asked if I thought I could fly. She asked if I thought I could walk into traffic and did I want to die from that. We talked about my kids. That's what made me cry. She said none of this is my fault. That mania just takes over my brain.

I just talked to my ex-husband. He's bringing the kids to see me tomorrow! Yay.

I still feel slowed down. My head hurts, but that's going away with coffee and Tylenol. My typing is fast, though! You can't tell that by reading this, though. hehe

Otherwise, I am still reading a book I found here, Carrie. I am completely bored unless on the computer. I invited my friend, K, to come see me, but he said he'd come by tomorrow. Oh well. Another friend, S.B., said he'd come see me today but he hasn't answered his phone. That's made me disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment