Thursday, October 3, 2013

Like a Zombie! (Day 3)

It's only 9:15 a.m. and I need to go back to bed. I'm so tired. I have a group starting in fifteen minutes- morning stretch group. I have an hour between groups, I think, so I might try to sneak in a nap.

My INR is low, so they said they are going to give me a shot of Lovenox at some point. Apparently, I got three times the dose of Zyprexa in the last 24 hours because of the "PRN" (as needed) dose that I got plus the new dose.

They keep asking how I'm feeling. Like a zombie! That's how I'm feeling! So I could just sleep the day away. I did talk with two of my good friends, SB and TH-P. They are great! They love me. I wish they were closer.

My mom is supposed to be bringing me some clothes and my shampoo and conditioner. Then I can get a shower. That will be nice!

I need to fill out my food choices list for tomorrow.

I think manic is more fun. I'd rather be manic than drugged like this. I'm feeling disappointed. I told them I wasn't feeling any negative feelings but I guess that's one. Disappointed. I did start reading a book. There's that. Not that I'll probably be able to finish it while I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment