Friday, October 4, 2013

I Was Interesting, Darn it! (Day 4)

I've been sleeping most of the day away. I did go to two groups, but otherwise I've been reading Carrie by Stephen King or sleeping. It's 7:15 now and I'm half wanting to go back to bed and half thinking I've slept too much. Maybe I'll ask for more pajama bottoms as the ones I have are dirty. I think I'm infinitely here. I called my daughter as its her 14th birthday. They were out to dinner with her dad and grandpa and brothers.

I'm still looking out the windows here thinking of flying out. Its such a peaceful thought.

My dreams have been fun.

They keep coming in my room and giving me lots of Skittles, inhalers, and giving me a shot of Heparin. And they keep asking if I want a nicotine patch! How many times do I have to tell them I don't smoke? Maybe they think I'm lying. Maybe all bipolar people smoke? I don't know.

I think I'm going to be here forever. And I think I'm boring now that I'm on higher meds. Puh. I was interesting manic, darn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment