Monday, November 26, 2012

So Tired - New Roommate

Its 7:40 p.m. and I can't keep my eyes open. I was reading my book and its nearly impossible. It wasn't possible around 4, 5, or 6, either. Make that 2, and 3, too. First it starts as staring, then it eventually turns into my eyes closing. I tried to nap, but that got interrupted but by someone wanting to ask me questions. It never fails. I would go to bed right now if I could, but then I think I'd be up at 5 without anything to do. Well, I could read, but my new roommate might not like that. Speaking of her, she arrived not long ago. We talked for a bit. Then her husband arrived and I overheard her talking with him. It seems she took a bunch of trazodone which is a sleeping pill. She was in the ICU asleep for 3 days. I've had trazodone in the past, but never taken that much of it. Such is the face of depression. She seems nice enough, though. All I can think of right now is bed. Sleep... sleep... sleep... people are watching tv. I could find someone to talk with. I could use the phone but I tried that earlier and nobody was really around. Its the Topomax. Supposedly, I'll lose weight on it, but not if I don't ever move! The hours drag on and drag on and drag on in the evening. I did talk to a few friends today. That was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment