Sunday, November 4, 2012

Forgetful Brain

In the last two days, I've lost my purse and then my keys. Actually, make that in the last 24 hours.

Yesterday, I was at the mall with a friend when I noticed I didn't have my purse. We searched everywhere we'd been. I was looking at everyone in the mall as if they had it. I was a bit frantic, I admit. It was only after we had checked some dumpsters outside that I had a flash of brilliance: I saw myself hanging my purse up and I knew: I'd hung it on a rack in a department store as I tried on a cape! I ran inside. My friend ended up finding it just where I'd left it!

Then today, I left my keys in the bathroom at Whole Foods. Luckily, they were at the customer service desk.

I think my brain is either too busy doing other things so I can't be bothered with the usual everyday tasks, or my Zyprexa is dampening my brain down a bit too much.

I have my purse, Keys, iPod and phone. For now!

No comments:

Post a Comment