Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Friend, Kids, Forgetful, New Med Dose, Photos

I see my therapist next on Monday. Today is Wednesday. Today is day two of the increased Zyprexa. I slept until 1:30 this afternoon! I was up earlier, but I just turned the tv on and fell back asleep. I looked back, and its been a month of this depression! My dear friend from Germany saw my picture of my son that I took a couple days ago at his piano lesson and told me how lucky I am to have my children. How sweet! I really do think he's wonderful- both my friend and my son. All three of my kids, actually. It would be lovely to have my friend come to visit me and the kids. We've known each other for 10 years!

While I was on the phone with my pdoc, I was talking and she had to talk over me, saying my name over and over a few times. Wonder what she was thinking. Was I talking too much? Not making sense?

I also left my scarf at Starbucks but obviously found it again. Hmm. That has nothing to do with anything except that I'm a little forgetful.

I do feel much better. The intrusive thoughts are all but gone. My new goal is to lose weight and try to get my cholesterol lowered. Been there done that. Unfortunately, one of the meds I'm on- Zyprexa, of course- is creating the higher lipids and appetite.

I need to go take more pictures of my other two kids soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment