Saturday, April 10, 2021

Haldol PRN

 Well I broke down and took some of the extra Haldol just now.  I picked up my new glasses this morning.  They are taking some getting used to - I forgot that I'd ordered bifocals.  When I picked them up, I tried them on, but couldn't see because I had my contacts in.  So tonight I took out my contacts and put these new glasses on and immediately I noticed "the lines" of the bifocals!  I can see out of the bifocal part and the regular part, but where they join is blurry!  So right now, I'm typing on the computer looking through the regular area.  I have to raise my head and look DOWN at what I'm typing if I want to use the bifocal part.  Actually, it IS easier to read with the bifocal part, but I don't like having to hold my head up so far.  My old glasses are trifocals and they are the kind that there are no lines!  I got used to those immediately but these are annoying me!  I've had friends that got them say that they had a hard time walking in them.  Steps and curbs and stuff were hard to navigate.  I made my second tiktok tonight introducing myself talking about these glasses and my deluge of 8x10 photos I got this week!  I tried not to look like a dork, but my friend Christine said I look "great" in the video, so there it is.  I have no idea how to do all the fancy editing.  Heck!  I don't even know how many seconds I have left when I'm recording, so it just cuts me off.  Then I tried to edit that out and I couldn't figure that out either!  I have no idea what I'm going to post about in the future.  I probably won't be lip synching to songs though.  Right now, my choices are 15 seconds or 60 seconds.  I swear other people's videos are longer than a minute.   I'm eating a pear.  It's crunchy!  I went out to Walgreen's again - this time to get Benadryl.  I had an asthma flare up earlier and wasn't sure how I was feeling- my chest hurt a little- felt congested and somehow painful so I used my inhaler with my spacer (allows the medicine to disperse through the air in the spacer before I breathe it in).  Then I took some Benadryl in case it was an allergic reaction or allergies from dust mites or seasonal.  (I don't THINK I have bed bugs!)  Now feeling fine.  I stayed home today except to go to Walgreen's to get the Benadryl.    Tomorrow, I should get working on my inspection stuff- I need to clean my bathroom top to bottom! Maybe sweep and mop?  It isn't just cleaning- it's making sure things like the smoke alarms work.  Well the last time I used the oven they sure did!  And it says something about the carbon monoxide detector but the thing I thought was one says AT&T on it so I don't want to touch that - whatever it is.  It seems so much harder now that I'm by myself even if my place *is* a lot smaller.  I do like my new glasses though- They're nice and clear so the little bit of a prescription change really helped.  It's just that the bifocal lines are blurry.  I can read better through the bifocal parts, even though I can read pretty well with the regular section, too.  So anyway, I took my Haldol PRN and not sure if it did anything.  Maybe it hasn't been long enough- meds take about 20 minutes to start working after you swallow them.  I hope I don't get too tired from it, though.  So far, so good, though what would be the problem if I did get tired?  It's 9:30 already!  I'm watching The Muppet Show- the original- though.  I can't believe I don't feel tired at all from the Benadryl.  Maybe if I went and laid down it would help.  Still really liking the photos I printed!  Nobody has come over here to see them really.  Oh great. Now I'm not feeling well again.  I already took my night meds.  Benadryl maybe wasn't the best thing to take considering that my night scripts include Trazodone and Seroquel.  Ok. Off to watch TikTok in bed.  It's trying to relax time.  I think the Benadryl has hit.  My chest feels okay now.

No comments:

Post a Comment