Monday, March 18, 2013

Between the Lines

I've been posting nearly every day lately. But what goes on during the times when I don't post? I'd like to think that I'm well and everything is going just swimmingly. Honestly, that's not always the case. I do have times when I go out with friends that I don't type about because its not directly related to bipolar. The reason I post about "sex seconds" is because bipolar people have a tendency of wanting sex a lot and it doesn't always turn out well.

As you can see, some months I hardly post at all. I like this blog to be only about bipolar. But, what was I doing? Probably a lot like what I'm doing this month: taking one kid to the orthodontist, all three to the dentist, another one to a sleep-study and then to the place to get a bi-pap sleep machine as he has sleep apnea. I go grocery shopping about once a week. I try to take the kids out and take some photos.

And amidst all that, I'm dealing with all of the things I type to you here, like depression, suicidal ideation, and mania, etc. and I just might not be able to get to a computer. I should listen to more of the music I've amassed, too, over the years. I do hang out at Starbucks a lot with my friend- a lot to visit but a lot so I can borrow one of his laptops so I can type into this blog. There are computers at the psych. dr's building so I have updated from there, too.

So, silence is usually good, but it can be bad. I'll do my best to update you, either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment