Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Mania part 6

Update: 

My pnurse talked to her boss (pdoc). Decided a few things. 

Pnurse called me back. I told her everything in my notes- anxiety attacks, tattoo, migraines, wanting sex and feeling anxious over not getting it. Her response: "You're heading into mania... Up your Seroquel to 300..... Lithium can stay the same.... Trileptal keep the same.... Check in tomorrow.... And cancel that tattoo thing!"

Im dancing to music that doesnt exist here at starbucks- bopping around, bouncing, up and down, back and forth, saying silly stuff.... Can't help myself."

I scheduled a tattoo with a guy last week. Its a 4 hour block for a very large tattoo of two naked people having sex inside an anatomical heart. Supposed to be him and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment