Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Mania part 3

I talked with a girlfriend last night about this. She said the same things as you. She added that I should tell him that Im on blood thinners- true- and that that big a tattoo would mean a large blood loss among other things. From an article I read: 

"This is the most important, and by far the most dangerous reason to not take any blood thinners before getting a new tattoo.

Although very small tattoos shouldn’t cause too much of a problem, if you’ve got an all-day tattooing session booked in, then the potentially large amount of blood that you could loose throughout the day could cause many dangerous side effect that are associated with blood loss."

It also talked about infection being higher. Basically everything that could go wrong with a tatt is higher especially on a big piece like this.

I read your post yesterday: I agree with you. So why is my pdoc lowering my Seroquel? Im still wanting sex with everyone. Im still running around spening money- well TRYing not to but its hard! The only teason I havent slept with this guy is because opportunity hasnt presented itself. I take all that energy out onanother man whom Ive been having sex with for 13 years. I guess pdoc doesnt see it because she thinks this is my normal personality? I dont know.


No comments:

Post a Comment