Thursday, August 23, 2018

Psych nurse appointment and DHS

I saw pnurse practitioner this morning. It didn't go exactly how I'd envisioned. Turns out we are keeping Seroquel as it is, stopping Lithium completely, and upping trileptal to 900 mg\day. That means a trip to the pharmacy. Next month, we are stopping Seroquel (or at least reducing it) and adding Haldol. She thinks I'm a difficult case med-wise. She also thinks Rexulti is wonderful and that 3 mg is my magic number so we're not changing that. 

Right after this I went to DHS to apply for Medicaid and foodstamps for my youngest. My older two will have to this on their own because of their ages. Now I just wait to see if I need to send any other proofs etc. This is bevause my lovely ex got fired and with it the health insurance for the kids.

A lady called from DHS. Talked for 45 mins about my application. Said I'll get paperwork in the mail telling me if I am accepted or rejected for me and the kids.

Oh yeah. As an afterthought, pnurse asked me if I were feeling depressed. I said I was feeling more sleepy. Lots of long naps. This was just as I was walking out. Wonder why she asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment