Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Pill Trouble

I talked with my psych nurse practitioner's RN. She's going to talk to my NP about my zyprexa dose/prescription. I don't have enough to last at the 7.5 rate (the rate she told me to stay at rather than reduce to 5) for the month. I just need a new script for 7.5 but the insurance might not pay for that as its only been 15 days since I got the last one. (But I thought that didn't matter since its a new script??)

I also found that one of my pill boxes broke. The top came off and pills were out of three of the compartments. What a puzzle! I think I got it back in order, but I need a new box. Probably time anyway, as I've had these two for years.

Not trouble, I got my lowered Rexulti dose. (I had been on 4 mg, now on 3 mg.) I didn't take any for the last 2 days because I couldn't get my script. The half-life of Rexulti is apparently 91 hours, so no big deal. I took a dose after I picked up the med this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment