Sunday, February 26, 2017

Pangs of Impending Disaster

I keep feeling faint but it only lasts a few seconds and then I'm OK. I try to eat small meals throughout the day. My primary dr says I have pre-diabetes but hopefully with continued weight loss (I've lost almost 20 pounds) that will go away. I hope it's not the Rexulti. I reduce the zyprexa to 5 mg tomorrow (!).

Plus I constantly feel I've forgotten something important like my keys or purse or cell phone and don't know where they are. I'm constantly checking for these items. I also don't want to drive for fear I'll get lost.

I have had a good day. Amazing performance in church choir, then hung out with my son and a friend.

I feel like something bad is going to happen. I'm constantly on edge and anxious- unless I'm singing. I notice it doesn't happen in choir.

Pangs of impending disaster keep happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment