Monday, April 1, 2013

Where is the rabbit?

The rabbit has been drugged. You see, little white pills. No, not even Skittles this time. Just white and bigger this time. Sleepy. Sleepy. Hopping... Hopping.... Slowly.... Always wanting to curl up into bed. Like now. Not down any holes that I know of, but the same negative thoughts- just fewer of them. I go round and round and can't get out. Like the merry-go-round I've written about, but apply it to my life as a whole. Just can't hop off. The only thing that sticks out is my photography. I took a photo two days ago that I like. Its of my eldest. The pix don't all come out good. I have to look through all of them am every so often get a good one. If it weren't for photography of my kids and my kids I don't know what I'd have left.

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment