Friday, April 19, 2013

Zyprexa Exhaustion or Migraine? Plus, prolactin seems raised

Today is worse than it has been since my dose of zyprexa was increased a month or so ago. Even my friend today asked what was going on. I just feel drunk or high or just plain spacey. Its not a bad feeling, really, it just makes me want to sleep. I had two cups of coffee and now am drinking iced tea and that's barely helping. I also have had a headache all day which may be a mild migraine as it was in my eye. Luckily, Tylenol- the only med I can take for pain- has subdued it. Its still there, though. I'm also a bit nauseated, so this could be a migraine plus zyprexa or one or the other. I'm not sure which.

In other news, I haven't called my pdoc about possibly having high prolactin levels- achey breasts and thirsty- because of what happened last time I talked to her: She accused me of trying to talk her into reducing my zyprexa dose. I would like to be more awake, but I don't feel like fighting with her. I just have to suffer, it seems.

I just want a nap, yet I hate naps. Seems like another afternoon to suffer. To "activate"- I'm already out at Starbucks with my friend. That's activated enough, I think. Then why can I see myself crawling under the table and snoring?

No comments:

Post a Comment