Friday, October 19, 2012

Old Photos Make the Time Fly

Been feeling very good this week: relaxed and optimistic since seeing my new therapist on Tuesday. I put a bunch of old photos of my kids online yesterday. That felt good to have copies, but to also see all these old pix. But now I feel like where did all this time go? Have I wasted my kids' lives? I have tried to make them good! The pictures of course bring back memories and I want to go back there and not make the mistakes I have. Has bipolar done this? I so glad I've take pictures of them over the years! And that I've kept quotes of their funniest things they say. I think I'll try to put together another book this year for my dad for Christmas. If only I didn't have to borrow a laptop. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I made the book today! It's great. I have yet to order a copy or two, but I think my dad will love it- just like last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered a copy for my dad and one to me. I'm sure he'll love it. Hopefully my kids will in the future.

    ReplyDelete