Thursday, April 8, 2021

Hypomazing!

 So no call back.  Grr.  I wonder if they will call tomorrow.  I still feel like I'm not important enough to call back again.  Like pdoc said to my case manager, "Oh HER again??!  Just don't reply.  She'll go away eventually..."  Still listening to Rene Jacobs.  It quit raining but its all dripping out now.  I have snacked all day.  Some chicken here, a dry fake peanut butter sandwich there, and apple over there.  I had a granola bar, too.  


I'm kinda sleepy.  Guess I'm not hypomanic after all if I'm sleepy at 7:30 p.m.!  I got up at 9.  I went out and did a lot of errands, including doing the $30 rebate for my contacts.  It was a lot to do just for 15% of the cost.  But oh well. I'm getting a visa gift card with the money on it.  That's good for what?  I'm not sure!  A couple more pix and frames!  hahahahahaha!  Eleven are not enough!  I made a TikTok out of my pix, but it kept cutting off the end. I guess I need to hold it at the end?? They wanted a photo of two boxes of the contacts- the info on the end of the box where your script is.  My script is the same for both eyes, so I still took one pic with both boxes in it.  Otherwise, they would be like, "You're missing a box.  Redo this whole application! Ahhahahahahaha!"  I really think I printed out too many photos.  And for what?  I never have people over.  The one person who HAS seen what they look like said I'm going to be an old lady who writes the people's names on their pic on the front.  I just felt like these few pix needed immortalized.  I need to make another photo book- that's what I need to do, but first I need to study the books I already have to make sure that I don't put the same photo in the new book as in an old one.  That is a long process!  And a perilous one because you're working with a program the whole time that is drag and drop and type-on-the-page.  It's always precarious until you hit that final submit and even then its like "Will it go through or not?"  What I really need to do is get some new pix of all the kids that are current.  Then I'll really be happy.


Still no call from pdoc or the case manager.  I think they left without calling me back.  I wonder if pdoc even opened the email from the case manager.  I think I shouldn't have called. I called because people in the bipolar chat last night said I should, but when I tell them that pdoc and CM think its weird.  Of COURSE they do!  Wait till I plunge into depression and guilt WRACKS me woefully!  All for printing pix.  I started out with the one of N3 - the super close up of his face pouting- and then I had to have more then I had to have MORE!  Now I have them SURROUNDING me in my living room!  All for what- for me to see them every day and get bored of them and want MORE??  Nobody is going to see them, really.  Except whoever looks at my TikTok, which I MADE that video for my friend Christine to see how many I have!  


I'm out of the habit of writing poetry.  It was all in January and mostly February.  I haven't written in my blog in over a month, as there are no posts from March, and so far none for April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment