Thursday, October 1, 2020

Moving-Day Eve

 So today is Moving-Day Eve.  We have the odds and ends to finish packing today.  My mom is coming over very soon to get started.  Meanwhile, Caleb is driving here- a three-hour trip in a rental car.   Depending on how finished we are, Caleb and I are going to go eat at a restaurant that we always go to when he visits- Mmmm steak.  I'd say we're going to have to be completely finished before we go eat.  Good news: we got new movers for tomorrow!  My friend Christine suggested them- said they were a good deal and worked hard- and wouldn't you know it, they were free tomorrow!  THAT was a miracle.  I'm just finishing my first cup of coffee here at ten-something a.m.   

Now it's 12:15 and my mom and I got a lot of the odds and ends packed up.  I have a list of things I need to do before she comes back.  Waiting on Caleb- he should be driving here by now.  We will get up early tomorrow and finish up- do a little more later today, too.  It really looks like I'm moving- everything boxed up!  I need to take a shower, so more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment