Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Moving Troubles! Good Vibes Needed!

I am having troubles with the move- again!  Good vibes are needed.  I called and talked with the new complex who said its Friday that I'm being inspected. (I was hoping for today, Tuesday, or Wednesday so that I could move in on Thursday.) Can move that day but we wont know what time just yet. I emailed the section 8 worker but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I called my current landlord who said I have to pay an extra day but that I have to put my keys in the drop box by Monday at 8 a.m. I'm working on getting the keys from the kids so I can't hand them back. So this COULD all work out if my mom and her husband and the movers are free- and the lady who wants the piano. The big problem is the movers.  If they can't do it Friday we will have to move everything ourselves. I don't know what time I'll be moving- depends on when the inspection is.  The movers don't have any open spots on Friday!  It's going to cost $300 plus $100/hr!  My section 8 worker says she has to have confirmation from the inspector of the unit passing before she can give me the ok to move in.  I hope the inspector emails her asap on Friday!  This is all my fault for not getting the paperwork to the new complex in time.  I think we can get the stuff moved on our own, if the movers don't get an opening for Friday.  It would just be much easier and nicer if we could have movers, of course.  Mentally, I am just ready to be moved already!  I cannot stand all these changes, even though I think I am dealing with them well.  We moved me into here without movers, so why not move me out/in without them?  Obviously, movers would help tremendously - It's going to take a miracle for them to be free on Friday.  Good news is that my aunt is free Friday and so is Caleb.  My friend Cassandra has three able-bodied boys that can help, but they are in online school until 3:00.  Speaking of kids, I hope my three kids can help, too.  They are able-bodied and young!    N2 might be working, but we will see about the other two.  Depending on when the inspection is, we may be moving in the evening.  We shall see.  At least we know when the inspection is, now.


No comments:

Post a Comment