Thursday, January 19, 2017

Anxious

Maybe it's my money snafoo or my EBT card taking days to come in the mail* or something I can't put my finger on. I went to church choir rehearsal but I'm still anxious tonight. The singing did well at distracting me I'll give it that. And now I'm under my beloved weighted blanked which is touted to be great for erasing anxiety. I just dunno where it came from. I feel like something (s) is going to go really wrong and my brain won't stop trying to figure out what it is.

*My original card wore out. The strip wore right off the plastic card in several spots.

EDIT 1/20/17: I just called my pdoc's nurse. I told her that I've been feeling anxious for the last week, that its random and not to do with any one thing. I keep feeling guilty by random things I've done. She said she'd talk with my pdoc and get back to me. I hope they don't change my meds; well, if they want to up my Wellbutrin, that would be okay, but I like the Rexulti and I'm happy going down on the zyprexa. I'll update when she gets back to me. Its weird though because my mood, in general, is my silly chipper, more hypomanic self, today. That mixed with anxiety is a weird combo.

My psych nurse practitioner just called! She wants me to double my Rexulti to 2 mg through Tuesday and then call her and report how I'm doing. Actually, she wants me to report to her nurse who will then email her and then she (pdoc) can call me back. She thinks that I need more Rexulti in me since the Zyprexa is being lowered and that this is why I'm having anxiety and guilty feelings. Once I decide that the Rexulti increase has helped, she will call in a new script for 2 mg so I won't run out early.

No comments:

Post a Comment