Monday, April 29, 2019

God Told Me the Meaning of the Universe!

My revved up feeling has turned into no sleep and exhaustion- but I can't stop. I just had a conversation with a guy that Ive seen lots of times before but we just said hi or are you leaving this seat? Anyway, we talked a long time about lots of things. I couldn't stop yapping. I just kept talking despite my better judgement- well who's kidding who?- that flew out the window. I just kept talking and things came out of my mouth that now I am worried he's going to stalk me and kill me and my kids! I stayed up until 3 ish last night watching the same movie over and over. I constantly have infinite energy while at the same time feel the need to crash in the middle of the day for a third time this week. Day after day I repeat this pattern: talk too much about things I shouldn't be saying at all at whoever is willing to listen. I can't stop until I am forced to. I've also spent all my money in the last week. My account is overdrawn, actually. 

Despite all of this, I don't care! Eh, whatever! God has taken all my worries away- what a gift it truely is. Jesus is Lord! He told me the meaning of my entire life and that the universe and I are one now and forever just like his love. I know all.

No comments:

Post a Comment