Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Dusty Corner

 No one understands when I tell them about the spider monster ready to eat me up- to bite me and destroy me. Evil Being! The Evil Being who then took his black eyes and tried to trick me saying I "have black eyes"! Devil!! HE is the Devil in spider form hiding.... Saying I am possessed... Yes possessed by him indeed! A soul so evil it has no soul. And THEN to continually stick out his spindly legs to try to contact me! I seeeee you! Run away into the corner where you belong. I see those black eyes and telling me I'm possessed you evil evil fucker. You are not my friend though you pretend you are. Am I scared? Too right! To have this being in front of me quietly speaking lies as "the truth". You follow me everywhere I go. Get back to your dusty corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment