Thursday, August 5, 2021

O Dulce Voice

 O dulce

Dulce voice

Call to me

Again! And again!

You who soothes

My inner self

Does show my fate.


Held captive

Inside

To hear you

Demands marked free

O call again to me.


You art my fate

My love

My whole existance!


O cry!

Cry to the gods

Up to my soul

Full to mine tears

A deluge of sorrows!


O sweet!

O demands!

O persuasive!

You my voice

Turned inward

A mind of your own

Round my mind

Singing your acrid tunes!


Your wiley voice

As mine

Over-ebullient

To raise my demise

To full sorrows

Black, rounded beings!


O sorrows bleak

All my tears weak

Hear you O strange one

Never mind those pills

Orange and small

They are for fools!

So you say-


Take them!

Take them!

Take them!


Violent voices demand

It's okay-

Just do it!


The voices of angels sing to me

A cacophony raised to terrible heights!


Or are they angels?

Who knows?

Those demands so strong-

Inviting along...


O dulce

Dulce voice

Call to me

Again!  And again!

You who soothes

My inner self

Does show my fate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment