Monday, July 27, 2020

Losing My Housing (?)

This morning I was so anxious about possibly losing my housing. I had myself convinced that I had and that I'd get paperwork in the mail to this effect. I thought "I don't know where to go if I lose my housing!!" I was absolutely convinced of this. Mind you, nobody had said this but I thought it would happen anyway. I thought "I'll just take a bunch of pills. Tylenol or benedryl?" Then I thought "I'll just get N2 to take care of my mom's plants while theyre gone- while I'M gone!". And that was the plan. That was it. But then I got an email saying that was not the case! My prayers had been answered! Things were ok- are okay. But boy did I feel soothed by the idea that I had an out- even if I "failed" and ended up in the psych ward, that was better than this worry that *I* put myself through!

No comments:

Post a Comment