Thursday, November 29, 2018

News! Not just bipolar

Today has been a good day.  I got up early and got a shower and took off for my med review with my nurse practitioner (aka "pdoc").  She lowered seroquel to whatever I want.  That is, I can break the 200's into 100's.  My haldol is reduced from 10 mg to 5.  Apparently, halfol is in short supply so they mostly have 5's. 

I'm sitting in Starbucks right now with a woman whom I met here several months ago.  She has lots of work to do because she's in school to be an occupational therapist.  I admire that she can keep the deluge of information organized in her brain.  Another friend is meeting us here in a little bit. 

I have been told by people that I should type more about my daily life rather than all the times I have serious issues: it makes it seem like I'm always in crisis which isn't true at all.  I have stable times- like now. 

Also, according to being weighed this morning I have lost weight!  That's great!  Really makes me happy since I felt stuck recently. 

I would really like to publish this blog as a book but Im not sure how I'd go about it.  There are nearly 450 posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment