Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Poisoned

Tried calling my kids and my mom. I figured they were poisoned with biological weapons. So i wanted to go home but i didnt and now i feel guilty. N3 texted me so I feel a little better. But my mom got mad for trying to call her. Which is why they can't answer the phone. And come to think of it why Ive felt like crap the last week. Think I'll tape up the windows just in case.  I came home and put on pajamas- against my better judgement. N2 went out- yet again. Every damned night. I still feel crappy. If i call pdoc see she has ignored me for like 3 weeks- meh... I have paperwork to turn in tomorrow. Important paperwork. If I sleep, They may come. With more bio weapons. Slow-acting ones so we can't tell right away. I screwed up my meds the last two days so we'll see what happens now. I think my cpap might keep at least me safe. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment