Saturday, April 28, 2018

I Don't DO Anything! (Depressed Part 1)

I know what people will say: "A week off from what?" Good question. Whatever it is I do. I need to blog more. I missed my voice lesson yesterday and my teacher was none too thrilled with me. I missed choir rehearsal and im contimplatimg missing church tomorrow so i can sleep in. (I always take my kids to/from school/work.) I probably won't be able to sleep in but I'd like the option. So every day I read and write and I need to do this. Today even I met someone from the local symphony orchestra committee. We knew a lot of the same people and not just orchestra members but choirs and their directors as well! That was a highlight of my day. However I didn't take a shower the last sevetal days and its getting to be a problem. I dunno what to do. How can I take a day(s) off when I "don't DO anything?"

No comments:

Post a Comment