Saturday, November 16, 2013

Anxiety Bad

The anxiety is still here.............When we leave here, we get me back to my car, then i drive home and then its night again. Me and night and my room- again....... hate this! Maybe its just going to be there forever??? I feel like my life ammounts to nothing and never will. Day after day after day.....round and round and round. People are after me. After me. Coming to get me. From every direction. They are going to get me. I must hide. I must run. But where?How? They will be tapping at my window like the aliens did that day many years ago on the windows at the balcony. Tap... tap... tap... Maybe everybody is an alien and I just can't tell. Even my friend that took me out to dinner. He's the worst of all because I can't tell.I want to go to bed but I can't stand the thought of being in my bedroom. There is nothing comforting about the night - about the dark. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment