Sunday, May 21, 2023

Smooth, even me!

 Well, I’m at Starbucks for the second time today.  The first time was two and a half hours ago:  Noah and I came here for our weekend morning coffee and a donut, except that today he got a bumblebee cake pop and an iced matcha; I got a cheese danish and an iced oat milk chocolate espresso.   (Nataleigh and I both love oat milk.   Noelle is the one who introduced me to it.)  I’m here again because my WI-FI went out at home and Nataleigh and I tried troubleshooting, first alone then she contacted an online agent.  We tried rebooting a few times and I even changed out the coaxial cable but nothing helped, so they’re sending out a technician tomorrow.  

I went through a fairly big stack of CDs that I had on my CD shelf.  None of them have cases!  I found one that I’d been looking for a couple weeks ago - English Anthems from the 20th century, including “Like as the Hart Desireth the Waterbrooks” by Herbert Howells, which is an absolutely gorgeous piece!- and one that is all Russel Oberlin!  I didn’t know I had a CD of him at all.  Nice find.  Wish I knew where all the cases went.  Even though they’ve just been sitting in a stack, some are dirty and may be scratched.  Caleb told me how to fix scratches with toothpaste, if that is indeed the problem.   I’ll have to see if I can find some cheap jewel cases, or the cloth-like double sleeve kind.  

Today is a gorgeous day!  Blue skies, slight breeze, sunny and high 70’s.  It can only make one’s mood better!  Ever since I started Klonopin and Ingrezza, my mood has been even.  I feel like my natural, been-this-way-my-whole-life self!  Me, integrated- smooth and even!


No comments:

Post a Comment