Sunday, June 23, 2019

People in the Walls


I was laying in bed not having slept yet, staring at the wall.  There were people living in the walls and they were coming to get me!  As these beings made their presence known,  I pulled the covers over my head for safety.  (Yes, in my late 40's this really happened.)  I called my pdoc at some point- don't remember when or how that came about- but she must've changed my medication.  As my friend Caleb would say, "That's, like, her job 'n' shit".

The walls were thick with life- of the essence of beings that could harm me.  How I got out of this now escapes me and although paranoia has visited me since, it mustve made a huge impression on my pdoc/NP- the last time she mentioned it, she commented, "You were really out there".  She has said more than once that I am one of her most difficult patients to treat.  A strange award that, on some level, I kind of like- It makes being me more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment