Sunday, September 14, 2014

Med Change and Feel Bad

Since yesterday Ive felt bad. Inside i might explode. I cant stop talking sometimes. I cant stop thinking. My hands shake more than usual. I know my brain is rewired from the med change from Zyprexa to Latuda. I feel out of control. I dont see my psychiatrist for a week and a half but i do see mt therapist in two days. My brain feels like its been taken over. I also didnt eat as much at dinner last night. The world seems surreal . I fly through it speeding down aisleways like they dont exist. I can almost speed through people who might be there. Is this mania? A friend suggested it might be manifesting itself differently: rather than delusions and hallucinations, this. I feel like screaming. The scream builds up and its very difficult to squelch it. Im wondering if its not akathesia. I feel I might explodode and a scream would be a good release of this energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment