Saturday, April 7, 2012

Do Not Confuse !

I feel followed and criticized and attacked a lot of the time. I know its not just me. I get followed around and criticized about every move I make. I can't stand it any longer. When I have big problems, I only have a couple friends who will really listen to me, rather then get flustered. And when I tell my friends about my biggest life problems they don't really have any practical solutions. It makes me feel like I'm on another planet and have no air and am asking all the people on Earth about and they say "mmm-MMM-mmm"? and shrug their shoulders. Nobody sends me cards for me. Its always to the house. Nothing is sent to me and my kids as a FAMILY unit. Its always my mother who took over my job as their mother the moment she could. There are constant fights over this. Happily, the kids stick by me as their mom. They also hide things from me- like toilet paper and socks. They also move my things or throw them away. How can live with this constant stress?! Its like that with bipolar in general. People tend to look at you sideways and step away slowly. Then the feeling they give you is pity. Those that might want to be helpful just turn their confusion to pure pity. Do not confuse pity with concern!! This also applies to psychiatric personnel. I'm told I'm a good listener. How ironic.

1 comment:

  1. I can validate this having been on the phone with you and heard it for myself.

    ReplyDelete