Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"I Can Choose How Healthy I Want to Be" Day 5

"I can choose how healthy I want to be in spite of the negativity around me." This was the last phrase of the Anger Management class I had just before lunch. Its food for thought.

I had a stretching class, and a class on skills for when I go home, though that doesn't necessarily mean I'm going home yet. Its just discussing it. I'm going to have a social worker talk with my mom about things before I go, so I hope that goes well. I think I'm anxious about going home that things will go back to exactly how they were. And I think I'm anxious enough to have said that twice here.

I also have physical conditioning group in the gym and then live music. Yes, we're back in elementary school. But hey- I'm looking forward to them!

Someone is tuning the piano. If I could remember how to play anything, I would.

I'm still tired. I'd love a nap, but I don't think I'm done here until 3 or so. And who am I fooling? I never take naps. But then again, when am I going to get a better time and place to take one? A doctor just came and talked to me and said I've been hypo thyroid since I got here! That means that my thyroid is low and I'll be very tired. Ta-da! That plus the Topomax and I have my answer.

The rabbit took his Skittles again in the usual big gulp and would like to curl up under a toadstool. There's no alarm on his big watch, so he most likely will be late, late, late....

No comments:

Post a Comment