Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Kids Visited

My mom and kids came to visit just now for about an hour. We played Uno and then Apples to Apples in the community room. As we played, we laughed, and discussed the game and our answers- just like the group did this morning here on the floor! But this was much more special to me because it was my family and especially because it was my kids.

They asked how long I was staying and I said I didn't know. I don't. I'm okay with that for now- especially since I've hugged my kids and laughed with them. My youngest even played the piano for me! I'm tearing up just thinking about it; they're tickling my nose again and warming my eyes.

This is such a short entry for such a big event, but trust me: I am happy. The hugs are immeasurable.

No comments:

Post a Comment