Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Rampimg up to mania part 1

 As far as bp is concerned seroquel is giving me a dry mouth and still somewhat sleepy but not sleeping in as late. My dreams have been vivid on it too. 


I see pdoc on friday at 830 am. (!) Gonna check out how the symptoms and Seroquel are doing.

Went out to dinner with my "lunch" group for one member's bday. That was fun. "When Im sixty-four..." 

Iso far havent heard back from anybody re the cpap since yesterday but its early. 

My good friend wanted me to go out to coffee in half an hour but
Possible trigger: 
his daughter said she wanted to kill herself and only wanted him to take her to psych ER. So I dont have any more updates than that- if theyre admitted or not. Im sure theyre exhausted.
HE JUST WANTED TO TALK MORE WITH ME ABOUT GETTING THIS oops sorry caps off.... About getting this tattoo of a heart! Not on him but on me. Ha. If I were to do that, Id get an anatomical heart in black and grey or rainbow colors. Im not getting a tiny heart just for him. Its not FOR him. It would be for ME meaning MY stength and love for ALL my friends. And he can pay for it. 

Now after today *I* picked this tattoo and now i dont want it! We have a date set and everything. Its a cool tattoo but he thinks it represents him and me and it doesnt. Its just love in general to me.

Continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment