Friday, August 3, 2018

Hypomania not Mania

Pdoc called. She wants me to continue with the new doseages. She said the seroquel is for the emotional lability. (Crying at little things yet still being hypomanic.) Ativan (1 mg) is for anxiety and akathisia. Im feeling somewhat better after only one higher seroquel dose. She wants me at 450. Says 500 is okay if I can't make 450 work. She told me to check in with her nurse Monday as she wont be in the office. She asked me if I still want sex with everybody and I said yes but didn't tell her that I got some last night. (Really good, too!) She wants to get me off lithium and Seroquel and get me back on Haldol. I didn't take notes while we were on the phone so that's all I can remember.  She says this is hypomania not mania. It's also akathisia not hypomotor agitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment