Sunday, August 12, 2018

Seroquel and Feeling Faint 8/9/18

Eating dinner.  Stood up from chair and almost fainted.   The room began to spin.  Very close to falling down.  Sat down quickly on the floor so I wouldn't fall down.  My daughter, 18, took my hand and lead me upstairs to bed.  She left the house for an errand.  I sat with my legs over the side of the bed for a few minutes before I tried putting my feet on the flloor.  I walked the three stepsfrom my bed to my bathroomsink and felt very faint again, and again sat down on the floor very quickly before I fell over.  I figured I wasn't taking my contacts out or brushing my teeth that night.  (I'd already taken my nighttime pills.)  I crawled from the sink to the bed, got back in, and went to sleep.  In the morning, the faint feeling was gonem .I alled my psych nurse practitioner's nurse (RN) to have her relay a message about these two episodes.  Around two o'clock, the R.N. alled back and said that the nurse practitioner said to only take the Seroquel immediately before getting into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment