Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Mania part 7

Help! I can't stop! I can't stop thinking and moving... Going going going..... My body is yelling at me but I just ca't!! I run, I rock, I rock and run.... I dance and bop around and talk talk talk talk talk- all silly sometimes mean things. Supposed to take seroquel 300 tonight but I just can't stop. Will that even work?

I can't stoppppppppppp!!!!!!!! HALLLLLLLLP

I just took the seroquel not even 5 minutes ago although I suddenly started feeling better about 10 mins before. That was awful. It lasted all day! I am guessing its either mania or psychomotor agitation- or both??

I am manic yet I want to cry sometimes because it makes me crazy to be manic! Its hard! I never do cry I just get that idea for a second then its back to mania thoughts.

Note: Its hypomania and akathisia..  Especially Akathisia = crying and not being able to stop moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment