Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Mania part 2

Had an appointment with pnurse this morning. My case manager sat in. She is lowering my lithium and my seroquel. She told my case manager how great I am about catching my symptoms and side effects and reporting them. I said, "Well its not all just me- its my friends reporting to me how I'm acting."

My friend fancies himself my good friend these days. Hes married but acts and expects more like a boyfried- evenTHOUGH he once said that wasn't the case. So yesterday we were at starbucks talking about tattoos and he said hed pay for me to get one. He thought it should be a heart. I thought an anatomical heart would be cool. Then I found one of two naked people inside an anatomical heat- looked like they were coupled . so we went to a tattoo shop- my favorite- and looked through artists books. Decided on one. Talked to him. He quoted a price. Talked placement. Recovery time would be 3 weeks. Three weeks off judo. Hmmm.... So we get in the car and he says "Are you ready for this type of commitment?" Freaked me out!! I dont feel that way about him and hes married. So there is a 4 hour block booked in a month and its a $400 tatto and a 50$ nonrefundable deposit was paid by him. Any and all opinions are welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment