Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Lunesta

 I was put on Lunesta, a sleep hypnotic, on Friday, five days ago by my psych nurse practitioner.  I had to wait to pick it up until yesterday (Tuesday) and I took my first dose last night.

Well I fell asleep easily and stayed asleep till 3 a.m. when I woke up to use the bathroom. I stood up and stumbled wildly forward then sideways, falling and hitting my right arm and leg on the low table at the end of my bed ending up on the floor. My knee bent backwards too. My lower back is sore a bit. Luckily I just have a couple of bruises where I hit the table and my knee is alright. Next time, I’ll sit for a minute before I get up. I got back to sleep easily and slept till 8. I had a vivid dream about the kids being young again but that’s not uncommon.

Hope tonight goes better!

No comments:

Post a Comment