Sunday, December 10, 2023

Lunesta - First Four nights.

More Lunesta drama.  I have been on it 5 days now.  My second night I didn’t sleep at all!  Was feeling antsy like I was wide awake during the day but TOO awake!  Conversely, I’ve been feeling like a sleep hangover and groggy like I’ve both slept too much yet not enough.  Still feeling the same, yet this evening I feel oddly drugged. Got up late because I laid down after I woke up and sort of fell back asleep. When I woke up at first, I felt groggy and lightheaded and queasy. I went to the bathroom because I thought I might vomit. However things calmed down but my mouth did begin to water like it does before you throw up. Around five p.m. I was feeling pleasantly dozey lying on the couch. No way could I sleep then or I’d be up at 1 a.m. for the rest of the morning or some time else just as horrifying.  Last night I had long, vibrantly vivid dreams.  Sometimes people have nightmares.  I hope that’s not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment