Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hallucinations Paranoia & Fun Conversations

I attempted to pay the bills but don't have them all yet. I'm feeling anxious about that. I had coffee with my 19 y/o and a great conversation about Thomas the Tank Engine of all things! And all through the visit with my son I was hallucinating various animals- mostly gray animals but very real. Andfriend of mine asked me to go with him to the mall to walk around for exercise but I said no. I've been getting strange calls lately and listened to two of t he voicemails. They were creepy and weird. Then I decided that they were after me. So I opened the door to go out but went right back in again, figuring that someone was monitoring my phone. I shut the bluetooth off just in case. So I'm sitting at home not cleaning and watching my new movie- Florence Foster Jenkins- yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment