Tuesday, December 12, 2023

I’ve Gone and Done it Now

 I’m not doing well.  I’ve felt manic most of the day and I’ve been super irritable with everyone.  I put a call in to my psych nurse practitioner but of course she never called me back. I can hardly describe the way I am feeling tonight except that solitude is not my friend.  I picked up the Rozerem.  Lots of bad side effects listed.  Lack of sleep and mentally not being able to even get comfortable enough to sleep is really doing a number on my psyche.  I’m thinking of killing my cat because she’s been nothing but a little shit all week.  I despise the psych ER especially at night.  The only thing grounding me tonight is a CD of Russel Oberlin singing Händel.  His smooth vocal production is soothing.  S.B. and C.S. have stopped responding to my texts.  I’ve really gone and done it now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment