Saturday, April 20, 2013

Zyprexa Clothes Shopping

Since I am stuck with an ever-increasing dose of Zyprexa- 10 mg now- and a pdoc who refuses to lower it even though I haven't asked, I may as well get used to being fatter. That's not to say that I eat everything in sight and don't care. I still try to eat normally. But Zyprexa has a way of storing fat abnormally. I would look up studies, but I don't wanna. lol But today I went to buy clothes that actually fit. Ok. Here's a blog that may shine some light on the subject: Why Zyprexa Makes You Fat

First I went with a friend of mine while she shopped for boots at the mall. Then we went to Salvation Army so I could spend some of my birthday money. They were having a half off sale at 6:00 so I waited the 20 minutes after I was done shopping to get in line. Hard shopping for the sizes I need, but nice to get summer stuff that will FIT me! I have been wearing the same jeans and worn-out shorts since last year. If I'm gonna be fat then I'll buy clothes that at least fit me, right?! I even got two bras that I guessed at my size but they FIT! So TWO new pair of jeans, a pair of shorts, a nice top, some scrubs- lol.... Yes I got scrubs- to sleep in! he he. I got my daughter a pair of penguin pajama bottoms. (She loves penguins.) I need more tops and I'll go back. I'm glad they have fitting rooms there because there were some items I'd picked up that didn't fit.

Its not that I want to get bigger, but at least I will be comfortable and look okay in the clothes I'm wearing- not squished into small clothes. The other shorts I had were worn-out, too. One pair in particular. The Salvation Army is one of those places people look down on, but really, its a great deal. Especially at half-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment