Monday, April 1, 2013

Still Depressed - after 2 months

I'm short-tempered and negative. I am anxious. The same as two months ago. My pdoc would tell me to distract myself. Hmm. Friends say try crafts. Pottery is expensive but I thought of it. I guess I'll have to keep thinking. I'm in bed watching tv- again. At least I got my photos done. I feel anxious too. I suppose I should keep my friends' company. Tomorrow I've got a regular dr. Appointment so not much time to hang out. Well it's night again. Yuck. Hours until the sun shows up. Maybe I should get up with it. Or maybe that would just mess my sleep up. I keep thinking of the details in smells or tastes or how things look. As if they're going away. They are very vivid. And I want to take them all in. One just now was Brie cheese. Another might be freshly-cut grass. Or a bit of earth. I think this is verification. Touching the mortar of a brick building.... I could go on and on.... Cookies baking... Popcorn popping...

No comments:

Post a Comment