Thursday, April 25, 2013

Applied for a Job

I put in an online application today for Starbucks. I am calling the manager on Monday after 10 a.m. to set up an interview. I know, if I get the job, that there are things I'll have to change. I have manicured fingernails that will have to be "undone". I also have my tongue pierced and that's a facial piercing that they don't allow. I can't see myself getting that in and out too easily with these nails anyway. Hmm. I guess I'll have to get the nails removed. I wonder if they charge you for that if you don't get your nails redone?

I'm nervous because I'm always nervous about getting a job. I know I can do a good job, but after the last job, I feel weird. I mean, I did a good job but she decided she didn't like me for no reason at all that I can tell. That makes me nervous. BUT, *I* know I am a good, hard worker, so never mind that. I think I'd like working at Starbucks. I'm good at multi-tasking and I like fast-paced work. So I'll add more to this post when I have had at least a conversation on Monday. Today is only Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment