Thursday, February 21, 2013

Zyprexa Hunger & Cylindrical Seconds Still

Very simply, since my Zyprexa has been essentially tripled, my hunger has increased a lot. I'm trying to not go crazy when I eat, but its not easy to just plain not eat. I must do something about this... I wonder what the mechanism inside Zyprexa is that does this! The thoughts are quieted- that is, except that they've been replaced now with "eat, eat, eat!" I suppose going back to the gym is a must, even though that, too, will make me hungry! I hadn't eaten all day, but then had some chicken stir fry frozen dinner, and then a bowl of cereal. Seems like breakfast and lunch at once! I can't just jump on my bike since my blood is too thin this week and falling off would be bad. Well, anytime, they don't want me on a real bike, really.

The cylindrical sex seconds continue on ad infinitum, though sometimes with more or less emotion which is odd. That is the only thing that has changed with them. Sometimes I get more or less attached emotionally. Sometimes I am contented, and sometimes ramped up emotionally, and sometimes just happy as a clam.

No comments:

Post a Comment