Saturday, May 4, 2019

Still can't Sleep

Last night I was up yet again- watching "Office Space" for the 9000th time and looking stuff up on my phone. I was not tired one wink. And that's with 300 of Seroquel AND 100 of Trazodone on board. I did eventually make myself lay down - I'd read so much and refreshed the bipolar board every few minutes- that it was somewhat difficult to stop my mind racing. I mean, I found what appears to be the script to "Office Space" and read it. My newly-found fun habit is to make the top joints of my thumbs "crack". In fact, I couldn't stop cracking all the joints last night. So refreshing webpages and waiting for my joints to "refresh" so I could make them crack again while watching "Office Space" which I should have memorized by now. This is the fourth (?) Night that I,ve binged that movie all night?  I did take a nap around 5:30 a.m.

I want to go out but the maintenance man is coming to fix our ceiling at some point today. 

Oh yeah- still pleasure-seeking! I feel so alive, happy, unencumbered, free- like cool fresh air breathed in through my nose. Yesterday, I met my FWB buddy and yeah- its only enough for a few days then I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment